Thursday, October 27, 2016

Waking Up


Déjà Vu 
The Moment

Waking Up

A little boy escaped
From his mother

Naked
Laughing
Free to be

As he was meant to be
As every other life
Upon this earth

A part of the nature
Of which he was a part

But men clothed him
With the clothing
Of Shame

To Profit
From the nature
Of His Soul

In This Life

I am that little boy

Men have used their influence
Women have used their power

To put their clothing
On my Dreams

Through my reality
In this life

I am a door
That stands between

The Life
The Dream

Free to swing

In the wind
Of life

Living in the nakedness
Of this dream

Of whom we are

Remember the kid
With the Imaginary
Best friend

I got one

I found her
In A Dream

Now I will never again
Be left alone

In the company
Of this world of Mankind

She came to love me
To make Reality
Of Dream

To Sleep
To Dream

Is now
As once was

Waking Up

:-) (@) (-: . world

Maharishi Déjà Vu



Déjà Vu The Moment

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment