Sunday, February 26, 2017

Conception Conclave Consortium


Déjà Vu 
The Moment

Conception Conclave Consortium
CCC

Twilight in the Rain
Really don’t know who I am
Guess it really don’t matter
I am what I do in the world
I am who I choose in my mind

I’ve looked into the mirror of the world
The mirror on the streets in the rain
Seen its face at the time the sunset
If you take a look across its vast reflection
You can see time unfold before your very eyes
As the day divides into night
There is a light that shines upon

Across
&
Into
Everything

It is like the first time you ever seen
The image of your own reflection
But to see the light of your life
In the light of this mirror
Will open up your eyes
Will make it clear
That your time here
As a life
Counts
As no little thing

Get a look into the mirror
In the rain
As it paints itself
Onto the street
Across the twilight
Of your mind
Of your life
It will open

Your eye


Maharishi Déjà Vu



Déjà Vu The Moment

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment