Saturday, November 11, 2017

Face of Love


Déjà Vu 
The Moment

Face of Love
Turned it around

All I ever wanted
To do in life 
Was to love

To love someone
There is no fear
In love

Better to be a fool
Than to be a fool’s fool
To love is never sin

Though sometimes
The actions of love
May precede sin

Love of love
To love with love

Is always a good thing
It is never sin

For it is love
That sets us free

It is love this love
We give

The love we share
That we give
This love

Tongue of iniquity
Take your words 
Of fault 
Away from me

There is no fear
in love

To take back
What was taken 
Away from me
Of who I am
For I did love

No more
I live in shame
For I did love

I build a temple
Inside my heart
Upon this love

The strength of
Who I am
Unashamed to live
In love

Though I have lost
All that I am
I put my faith
In love

Out of the ash
Of which
I’ve burned
To rise again
By love

To turn around
Is to face
Your love

I choose
The face
Of love

Maharishi Déjà Vu



Déjà Vu The Moment

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment