Monday, December 31, 2018

Elysium


Déjà Vu 
The Moment

Elysium
122311

“Change is inevitable 
Struggle is an option” Unknown

More Than Turning Back Time 
More than anything
I wish you peace

If I could give you anything
Anything in this life
More than wealth
More than your dreams
I would give you peace

Even more then the love I long
To give to you
I wish you peace

More than the life
You long for and I long to give
Give to you

If I can not
Then I wish you peace

Peace that keeps your mind at ease
Peace that keeps your heart a rest

Greater then love
That two can share

I wish we could
Share
This peace

More than anything
I have ever done
Or could do
Peace

That you would see
And find yourself
Always
For
Eternity

My Friend
In
Peace

Maharishi Déjà Vu



Déjà Vu The Moment

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment