Thursday, February 14, 2019

Live To Know


Déjà Vu 
The Moment

Live To Know
{Gentile Soul}

I am always out here
Even when you can’t see me
Even when you don’t hear from me
I am always out here
Following peace

I live to know
This
Peace

Like a light
That beams through a hole
In a roof
Slicing through
The open air into a room
Amid the full light of day

If you focus on its energy
It will lead you to the source
Of light

The power
To reveal light 
In light of day

Light to our eyes
Light to our minds

It will cleanse you of those things
That causes darkness in your life

It will reveal the path
To 
Light
To
Peace

Thought through the days
It may not seem 
That I have thought
Of you
I am always with you
Living in our hearts

We are together
We share this peace
This light
This 
Love

 In our minds
We are freed

We live to know

This Peace

Maharishi Déjà Vu



Déjà Vu The Moment

 ©  Sicilian Family Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment